Hello from Phoenix and Beau

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KerryPB

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Firstly thank you for maintaining such a broad spectrum of soap making knowledge. More than once have I referred and studied topics on this site and I'm grateful for the distilled wisdom that is shared so generously in these parts.

Thank you to all of the brilliant contributors :).

My name is Kerry and I am the soap maker and owner of husband and wife set-up, Phoenix and Beau. We live in Hitchin, Hertfordshire, England and make hand made artisan shaving soap, balm and will be expanding our product line in the coming months. The former came about after roughly 9 months of study (on the back of my own home-made personal recipe), trial and error and eventually sharing (and further refinement) via the UK wet shaving forum, The Shaving Room.

Launched on February 29th this year we've been received very well and have received some excellent feedback on our soap. Long may it continue. We're extremely fortunate to have some brilliant customers who share their feedback, comments and let us know what they'd like to see in the future. We'll always use this information to inform us as to which way we should be proceeding.

Any how, enough about us. Thanks again to the soap making guru's and our best regards :wave::)

Kerry.

Welcome, Kerry! We have quite a few self-described crazy, wet-shaving dudes on board, so I'm sure you'll feel right at home! :wave:

IrishLass :)

Latest posts

Back