Hello from Oregon

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Therese

Reaction score
Hi! I'm seventeen years old and have been making soap since I was fifteen with the guidance of my mother. When I was fifteen I had started a soap business with my older sister, but that died off due to her moving on with life. Now that I'm seventeen I thought I'd start it up again and have been able to get a website going, etsy shop opened, FB, ect...

Anyway, I joined this soap forum because I wanted to see new ideas for soap and I was really hoping for some advice on my business? My parents have a pretty successful business going right now and they got that way through word of mouth and social networking groups, ect.., Unfortunately, social networking groups don't allow minors so I'm trying to stick to online stuff for now. So I guess what I'm wondering, is what I can do online to promote my business and actually close sales? I'd appreciate any help that you folks would be able to give. Please let me know if this question is supposed to go in a different forum...

Therese

Welcome to the forums.

The forum rules are that people keep business questions to the business areas of the forum and can only post there when they are here for 3 months and have 50 quality posts - it's to make sure that people come and contribute to the site as well as benefiting, especially if they are a good enough soaper to be selling.

You'll get to those points before you know it, so in the mean time enjoy sharing your addiction and experience with the other members here!

Welcome to the forum.
There are a couple of us in Oregon already. You make three that I know of. Come over to the lard side. We have cookies!

Pull up a stump and hang around. Lots and lots of good information and experience here.

Back