Hello from Norway

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been lurking around here for a while, so I think it's time to introduce myself, since I already feel I know most of you already. My name is Christine, but everyone calls me Kie. I'm from Norway and my interest in soap making started around 2005. I had lots of fun making soap for a couple of years, then I stopped. I don't really know why, busy life with kids and pets I guess. A couple of months ago I felt the need to have a hobby again, and tried crochet , which I really sucked at. Then I remembered how much I enjoyed soap making and started visiting forums like this and watching some soapers on youtube to refresh my "skills". Now I have finally ordered the supplies I need, and I can't wait to get started again. It's really helpful to be here and learn from all the experts and share the successes and failures of soap making.

Welcome Kie! The soapmaking bug never dies 😁
Thank you! :) No it's still alive and well after so many years. So excited for when I get my supplies. Ordered enough fragrances in my first order to make over 20 kg soap, and I have a long list of other fragrances I want to try. And then there's all the different types of soap... So we'll be a very clean family in 2022 hehe.

Back