Hello from norhteast Tennessee :)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeidiH

Reaction score
I started soaping about October last year. Just make a little soap (ok, a lot...its EVERYWHERE lol) for me and friends/family. Sold a few bars, but not enough to even really mention. OMG, this is addictive!!! Anyone else in my neck of the woods? I'd love to find a fellow soaper near me :) I mostly cold process, but have dabbled in hot process a few times.
Anyway, looking forward to reading the forums and learning much!

I started soaping about October last year. Just make a little soap (ok, a lot...its EVERYWHERE lol) for me and friends/family. Sold a few bars, but not enough to even really mention. OMG, this is addictive!!! Anyone else in my neck of the woods? I'd love to find a fellow soaper near me :) I mostly cold process, but have dabbled in hot process a few times.
Anyway, looking forward to reading the forums and learning much!

Welcome! Glad to see you here.
well I was born in Morriston : ) and raised in White Pine.
But I live in Houston now.

Be warned, this is not the place for you, if you try to cut down on your soapmaking and you feel you don`t have room for more soaps...

Being in here will make everything soooo much worse! (and by that, I of course mean much BETTER:mrgreen:)

Oh, and welcome you are!:)

Welcome HeidiH, I started gathering my supplies and notes about the same time as you. I've only made four batches so far, but have found this forum to be so much help in everything. Glad to have you join us! :)

Back