Hello from NJ

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm Shirley. I'm new to soap making. I found a wonderful bar of soap a couple of years ago, but couldn't get any more of it. It was only sold at TJ Maxx and Marshalls and had no real brand name. I decided to make my own and I invested in the equipment. I've made several batches that are wonderful.

Welcome to the forum, Shirley!

IrishLass :)

Thank you. People have been so nice and helpful already. Glad to be here.

Shirley

Welcome @ShirleyHailstock! NJ is still in my heart, it's my birth state. I lived there (Hoboken) until 13 yrs old and still have family there.

I love living in NJ. I'm so close to NY or PA.

Welcome Shirley :).

Thank you.

Greetings and welcome to the addiction. :)
Thank you. It is an addiction. I keep watching the clock so I can go check the soap I made yesterday.

Shirley

Last edited by a moderator:
animated-welcome-image-0291.gif

Welcome @ShirleyHailstock! NJ is still in my heart, it's my birth state. I lived there (Hoboken) until 13 yrs old and still have family there.

Welcome, @ShirleyHailstock! @Michele50, I lived in Bergen County till I was almost 11. We have no family left there now, but I still have wonderful memories of playing in the lake in the pine barrens every summer, where my family had a cabin, and also attending the Ocean County Jubilee on the 4th of July. Best fireworks ever!!

Latest posts

Back