Hello from newbie in Michigan

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kazmi

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I've been lurking here for a little while and have learned a lot from reading all of the posts. I'm a real newbie since I've only made soap a couple of times - 2 hp batches and 1 cp batch - but already I'm hooked! It sure is addicting :-D

Welcome to the forum :)
Yep soaping is addicting & then it leads to other addictions like lotion, lip balm, etc. It's awful.

Welcome to the forum :)
Yep soaping is addicting & then it leads to other addictions like lotion, lip balm, etc. It's awful.

Thanks for the warm welcome Genny! Been doing DIY lotions and serums for about year now and someone said I should try a hp soap recipe she gave me. Made my first batch a few weeks ago and have been addicted ever since. Yup, it's aweful hehehe

Hi Kazmi Welcome to SMF. I can agree as a fellow new soaper that this is seriously addicting but how great is that , Enjoy and Happy soaping:D

Hi Kazmi and welcome to SMF! I too live in Michigan :D So if you ever need help lol I'm here :p

Thanks everyone!!! I feel welcome and hope you don't mind all of the questions :smile:

Mona - another fellow Michigander!

Latest posts

Back