Hello from NC

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, new "soaper" here. I've been interested for ages and used my first CP castille from a craft show a few months ago and have been hooked on the idea of making my own since.

I have most of my supplies, a good knowledge of what I want to do, and the understanding that I will do my first few batches as HP (because I am HORRIBLE at waiting) and then CP. I've gotten tons of resources (books, literature, webpages etc.) and am so excited to start this new journey.

I am hoping to make it a small business venture as more people are going natural and eco-friendly. I've spent more time thinking of a name than I can care to ever admit.

Hope to make some new SoaperNatural Friends here =)

Hi there! I just left NC a little over a month ago. I miss it! There are a lot of good threads here about starting a business. And of course, lots of info about soap making too. Welcome to the forum!

i got my name for my littel business by thinking how tiny my island i am from, tiny island soap.
Cp is fun the next day you can unmold your soap and just the curing need time for it get better but cutting and unmolding after 24 hrs.

Welcome! Business names are an evolution and mine came in the strangest way. Enjoy.
Cheers and Great Soap Making..

Latest posts

Back