Hello from NC!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolrain

Reaction score
I've been making CP soap just going on four months, with my 16th batch made this morning! I also make container candles and melts :D
I have a great, supportive DH, 3 sons, and one grandson. My day job is as an RN, although I wish I could stay home and 'craft'~~but I gotta support my habit somehow, right? :wink:

This is a very friendly forum, and I'm glad to have found you all!
Although I'm new to soaping I'll try and help out where I can, but I'm sure I'll have more questions than answers to begin with!

Welcome here Coolrain. I know you will enjoy it here. I sure understand about supporting this addiction. I am not a salesman. I keep hoping somebody in my family is going to get tired of bars of soap everywhere and find a way to sell it for me.

I just can't stop making it. I have phoned the Farmer's Market and she said they have enough soapmakers, but she did tell me to phone back in a couple months and that is about right now. So maybe I will call. Otherwise I am glad to give some to the foodbank every month.

Laurie

Hello! I'm in NC too! What major city are you near? I'm between Raleigh and G. boro. Great to have you on board!

Yep, I've got soap all over lol~~even after giving some away to friends, family and co-workers :D And I can't stop either!

LO, I live between Goldsboro and Greenville (where the GTP is :wink: )

coolrain said:
Yep, I've got soap all over lol~~even after giving some away to friends, family and co-workers :D And I can't stop either!

LO, I live between Goldsboro and Greenville (where the GTP is :wink: )

Oh, ok. I have some goat friends down there. Good to have ya!

Latest posts

Back