Quantcast

Hello from NC!

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

coolrain

Reaction score
I've been making CP soap just going on four months, with my 16th batch made this morning! I also make container candles and melts :D
I have a great, supportive DH, 3 sons, and one grandson. My day job is as an RN, although I wish I could stay home and 'craft'~~but I gotta support my habit somehow, right? :wink:

This is a very friendly forum, and I'm glad to have found you all!
Although I'm new to soaping I'll try and help out where I can, but I'm sure I'll have more questions than answers to begin with!

Laurie

Reaction score
Welcome here Coolrain. I know you will enjoy it here. I sure understand about supporting this addiction. I am not a salesman. I keep hoping somebody in my family is going to get tired of bars of soap everywhere and find a way to sell it for me.

I just can't stop making it. I have phoned the Farmer's Market and she said they have enough soapmakers, but she did tell me to phone back in a couple months and that is about right now. So maybe I will call. Otherwise I am glad to give some to the foodbank every month.

Laurie

G

Hello! I'm in NC too! What major city are you near? I'm between Raleigh and G. boro. Great to have you on board!

coolrain

Reaction score
Yep, I've got soap all over lol~~even after giving some away to friends, family and co-workers :D And I can't stop either!

LO, I live between Goldsboro and Greenville (where the GTP is :wink: )

Soapmaker Man

Reaction score
Welcome to our forum. Enjoy all the soap talk we have here. Looking forward to sharing with you.

Paul :wink:

G

coolrain said:
Yep, I've got soap all over lol~~even after giving some away to friends, family and co-workers :D And I can't stop either!

LO, I live between Goldsboro and Greenville (where the GTP is :wink: )
Oh, ok. I have some goat friends down there. Good to have ya!