Hello from NC

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie here :)
I've been a soapmaker for ten years now and I love every minute of it (even the bad days), so addictive!!
I'm so glad i found this forum, look forward to getting to know all of you.

Lori

I guess even the days where the new soap experiment goes bottoms up isn't all that bad, because I keep going back for more, LOL!
I'm hopelessly and happily addicted :)

Welcome to our little but bustling soap forum, blossomsundries. :) Sounds like you have a great knowledge of soaping. I've only been addicted for about 2 1/2 years now! It is very addicting! Will be looking for your posts!

Paul.... :wink:

Thanks for the welcome! I don't often get to sit and talk with other soapmakers and the few I known wouldn't begin to talk about their tips and techniques.

blossomsundries said:
Thanks for the welcome! I don't often get to sit and talk with other soapmakers and the few I known wouldn't begin to talk about their tips and techniques.

Not at our forum! We don't do things like that! We believe in a newer soaper doing research, testing, so on and so forth, but I have, and other experienced soapers have answered many of our newbies questions. We give out recipe advice and even our recipes. I have several listed here and there at SMF. We are just a bunch of happy go luck soapiers who are friendly and love to chat! I have been on various soap forums who are not like us though. :? :lol:

Paul.. :wink:

Well thanks again for the welcome, and I will be happy to share any info I have or anything I have learned, business or otherwise.

We are just a bunch of happy go luck soapiers who are friendly and love to chat! I have been on various soap forums who are not like us though.

ahahahahahah happy go luck! Um...no we are not like any other forums :)

Latest posts

Back