Hello from my craft show

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dragonfly princess

Reaction score
WWWWHHHHHHHHEEEEEE this is fun, I am sitting here inside and still freezing my ta-ta's off. Owell, I like this place it is very nice. Cuz it has internet access!!!!

(Waving a big ole hand!) Hi C! Wishing you all the fun and the best of sales this weekend! You go girl, rock the soapin world there! 8)

((((HUGGS)))) My friend! :wink:

Apostle Paul....:)

Well lemme just tell ya! I did make my booth fee back. But as far as a ton of sales? Nope. But I did get my name out to A LOT of people, by giving away free samples. Apparently the "alternate lifestyle" community loves great smelling soap. :) They were are great people! I can't believe how many people didn't know about store bought soap vs. handmade and homemade soap! They were all grateful for the education.

One thought I have is that going to motorcycle "swap meets" to sell soap might be worth a try. Biker chicks like that kind of stuff! And take along some good "scrub bars" for the guys.

Well done my friend, well done! The knowledge you gleamed from this experience is invaluable indeed. I love just talking with people about the process of CP and the advantages over detergent cleaning agent bars they sell in the department and grocery stores. Next one will be better yet. Kudos to you.

Paul....:) :wink:

Back