Hello from MO!

Soapmaking Forum - Soap & Candle Forums

Help Support Soapmaking Forum - Soap & Candle Forums:

Reaction score
Hello all! I'm fairly new to soaping (May of this year) and totally hooked! A good friend piqued my interest with her adventures in CP. I began reading and researching and decided to give hot processing a try. I found a recipe from Healing Harvest Homestead named "Sexy Wild Man" and decided it would be great gift for my brother for Father's Day. He loved it, so did I, and here I am! I've been a member for several months, and have spent hours and hours learning from all of the great people here. Thanks to each of you for sharing your knowledge and experience! I am excited to continue learning and one day sharing my experience with others!😊

gww

Reaction score
Mo myself however probably not any possible help to others as I came to get help cause I don't have the ability to help yet. However, wanted to welcome you (even though you joined first) and if the 1961 is a birth date then you would be one year older then me. I have had my questions answered here so far in a very helpful manner.
Cheers
gww

Reaction score
Mo myself however probably not any possible help to others as I came to get help cause I don't have the ability to help yet. However, wanted to welcome you (even though you joined first) and if the 1961 is a birth date then you would be one year older then me. I have had my questions answered here so far in a very helpful manner.
Cheers
gww
Yep, it is my birth year! Just turned the big 60! I have found so much helpful information here. Welcome to you, too, and good luck in your soaping endeavors!😊

Last edited:

Latest posts