Hello from Missouri

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aleasikes

Reaction score
Hello...I have been making soap off and on for about two years. I started making it and using it because store bought always made me itch, no matter what it claimed. Now, I’m making it to sell in my best friends shop (which I work at also)..she loved my soap so much that she has pushed me into selling. I joined this forum a few months back and have really enjoyed everything I have read and have found some really useful discussions that have helped me even more in my soap making journey. I have dabbled in cold process a little but I mainly make hot process but I would like to venture out more and make liquid soaps in the future.

Howdy 👋🏼 & Welcome
I started out CPOP then I'd switched to HP tell I joined this group' I fell in love w/ the beautiful designs of CP soap & I haven't made A HP since. But I do miss being able to choose your Skin Lovin SF.

Howdy 👋🏼 & Welcome
I started out CPOP then I'd switched to HP tell I joined this group' I fell in love w/ the beautiful designs of CP soap & I haven't made A HP since. But I do miss being able to choose your Skin Lovin SF.
I do love the flexibility of designs in cold process. I can do some designs in fluid hot process but it is limited. My husband keeps pushing me to switch to cold process because he loves the designs..I’m still on the fence.

A beginner also in Missouri! Made my first batch of cold process yesterday, jewelweed infused to combat poison ivy, fingers crossed seems to have turned out well. Unmolding and cutting later. 😊 ETA
ITS CUT!

Attachments

• 78204304-4991-4EB9-9F65-04F8F760492C.jpeg
    78204304-4991-4EB9-9F65-04F8F760492C.jpeg
    98.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Back