Hello from ME!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all! I'm Amanda, 26, from Alna, Maine. I'm a mom of two girls, both still in diapers. Yes, I'm stressed out 100% of the time. My husband Ross is an organic farmer, and we're both beyond obsessed with all things natural and sustainable. I've tried M&P in the past with those lame craft store kits designed for 12 year olds, and no offense to MPers, but it bored me to death. Last week I ordered enough oils, butters, and lye for three batches of CP soap, and it's all sitting on my counter intimidating me from across the kitchen. Hopefully I'll grow a pair and have at sometime this week. I'm very happy to have found this board. Judging by how crazy I went on my supply order, this CP thing may prove to be a very serious addiction. I look forward to getting to know you all!

Welcome to the can be "expensive" addiction! Hope the hubbie have some spare money for your new habit!

Welcome! :D
I'm a mom of 2 young kids aswell (well, at least the 2 y.o. is still in dipes) so I know how you feel re being stressed! :lol:

I'm currently 'only' doing M&P but plan on taking the plunge to CP aswell. Let us know how it worked for you with your first CP batch!

Latest posts

Back