Hello from Maryland!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happymom

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Karen, and I'm a soapaholic. I live in Maryland and I would love to meet/talk with other soapers in Maryland or Northern VA!

Does anyone know of a soap group/guild that gets together regularly in this area?

Anyone from around here interested in a co-op for purchasing in bulk?

Hello to everyone, I have learned so much just from reading through the forums. I read soap books too, but this is more like "real-time" information, especially when people talk about experiments, mistakes, and techniques that have worked well.

Hi Karen! I'm in NY but you'll love it here and you'll find out about lots of sales, specials, and deals :)

Welcome karen! I am from pa and have not found a soap guild in the east but this forum is great. You could try meetup sometimes there you can find some hobby groups.

Hello Karen, and welcome to the forum! I suggest looking on meetup also, though you may find some people here to talk to. Also, there are a lot of people who are on the forum regularly and a lot of times an answer may be a click away :)

Hello. I'm from Rockville but now live in Northern Va. Welcome and yes would love to meet and chat with another soaper :)

Back