Hello from Manitoba, Canada

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cedarstar

Reaction score
I've been lurking around the forum for quite some time and learned a lot but have never done an introduction. I started my journey by becoming interested in essential oils and then making body butters, salves and bath salts. I have fibromyalgia and trigeminal neuralgia and just wanted to find something natural. Over the years I kept seeing everyone's beautiful soap creations and one day woke up and decided to give it a try. I've been hooked ever since!

I've got you surrounded! I'm from Saskatchewan, but now live in Ontario :p

Ok, more like bookended...need some Minnesotans and people from Nunavut, too....

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! Happy to be here and not just lurking. ;p

Debbie

I've got you surrounded! I'm from Saskatchewan, but now live in Ontario :p

Ok, more like bookended...need some Minnesotans and people from Nunavut, too....

I'm not quite a Minnesotan but I do live near the Minnesota border. My closest store is in Minnesota so I do 90% or more of my shopping there. Being so close means ordering some supplies from the USA as well.
Debbie :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You're lucky to live close enough to shop in the US. This is the closest I've ever lived to the border and it's 2-3 hrs, depending which state I choose

Welcome.gif

Latest posts

Back