Hello from Kansas

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Griever

Reaction score
Hi all,

Me and my 10 year old daughter just got into soap making. I've searched this site several times over the past couple weeks and decided it was about time I go ahead and make an account and officially a member. I'd like to say thank you for the great resources you have available here.

So far we've made 3 batches of soap and they've all turned out great. We're about to start experimenting with different oils and amounts now. Wish us luck!

Jayhawks are always welcome here!
nkoJLvQl_400x400.jpg

Welcome, Griever from Kansas. Are you a James Dashner fan?

Here's a pic of my granddaughter working on her Griever costume a few years back:

View attachment 58248
I did enjoy the books (more so than the movies), but that's not where my screen name comes from. When I was a teenager there was a year that we lost several close family members and I didn't take it well. My mother simply told me one day "It's alright to grieve". Shortly after that I played a video game (cause of course young minds are so susceptible to games) where one of the characters was called Griever and the two just kind of clicked. As strange as it sounds, now the screen name reminds me of my mother.

Amazing work on the Griever costume, tell your granddaughter I'm impressed!

Latest posts

Back