Hello from Iowa! :-)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoapyGal

Reaction score
Hello everybody! Just wanted to say HI!

I'm a newbie! I've been scouring the site for awhile, trying to listen & learn as much as possible. Everybody here is so nice! I'm very happy to be here with you all. Lots of talent here! And lots of people willing to share & teach. What a wonderful place for green-peas like me!

:D welcome to the forum!! Thats why i joined this place too...SOOO much to learn! :) I never can get enough!

Well howdy. Just a state south of you. So glad to hear you are starting to get involved in soaping and found our friendly forum. We are happy you are here. If I can help, give me a shout. :D

Paul :wink:

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

I'm excited to make my first batch, but a little intimidated, also... I feel like there's so much I need to read & learn about yet!! :lol:

Welcome!!! I lived in Iowa for almost ten years... I am SOOO happy I missed your winter! It sounded like it was horrid cold! *shiver*

Welcome!! I knwo you are going to enjoy it here. The people here are wonderful. They are very willing to help and to answer questions or to guide you ina good direction where the world of soapmaking is involved!!

Krickett

Back