Hello from Iowa. Escape Goat Soaps w/pics

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the picture of the egg cartons with the bath bombs (what a cute idea), there is a blue and orange thing on the right side of the picture. I think this is something I'm looking for, but I don't know what it's called. I have carpal tunnel syndrome, and hitting my soap stamps with the mallet is making it so much worse. I'm trying to come up with something that will help, and somewhere (can't remember where) I saw a "thing" with a handle, that looked like if you could attach the stamp to it, you could put the soap under it, and lower the handle and press to stamp the soap. Much less vibration on the wrist. It kind of looked like that thing on the side of your picture. I'd google it, but I don't know what to call it!!! Can you tell me what that thing is?

That is the willow way bath bomb press in the picture. I believe you can order it at soapequiptment.com it is a manual press, but is well built and much cheaper than the air ones. Also, it does have the option to be a stamper also. Right now it's to humid here in Iowa to make bathbombs to perfection. Even with the air condition on, they just don't turn out as nice as in the cooler months.

That is the willow way bath bomb press in the picture. I believe you can order it at soapequiptment.com it is a manual press, but is well built and much cheaper than the air ones. Also, it does have the option to be a stamper also. Right now it's to humid here in Iowa to make bathbombs to perfection. Even with the air condition on, they just don't turn out as nice as in the cooler months.

Thank you so much, going to check it out! :-D

Latest posts

Back