Hello from Indonesia!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anthony05

Reaction score
Hello guys!!
I'm Anthony from Indonesia.

I am a newbie soapmakers and I have been soaping just few months ago. I have made several batches of soap (both solid and liquid soap) with my own recipe, because I love experimenting with my soapšŸ˜†

So far, all of my soap batches turned out great. I also want to thank all of you in this forum because I have learnt so much about soap making and succeed my experiment lol

Currently, I'm planning to make pine tar soap because my grandma has pretty severe eczema and allergies. I'm a little bit confuse right now because I accidentally ordered pine tar which is derived from gum rosin, not like the usual pine tar. If you want to help me about pine tar soap making, you can check this Pine Tar Soap Thread

Regards,
Anthony

Wow, my welcoming response in Indonesian to 2 new Indonesian forum members was removed?? That's absolutely incredible.
Please read message board forum rule 1, which states that we reserve the right to remove posts not in English and by signing up to the forum you agree to abide by the rules.

Please read message board forum rule 1, which states that we reserve the right to remove posts not in English and by signing up to the forum you agree to abide by the rules.
I could understand that if it was regular, ongoing communication in another language. It was simply a welcome message, and as I lived in Indonesia for 10 years, I thought it would be nice to welcome someone in their native language. I taught Indonesian students, both children & adults, and understand their reluctance to jump into a group of native English speakers due to culturally-related issues. It is very daunting for them, as it is for many people in South East Asian countries, especially with the misguided, inherent feeling they have of Western cultures being superior to their own in so many ways.

Anyways....whatever....

Latest posts

Back