Hello from IN

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patrice Ford

Reaction score
My name is Patrice and I am a fellow Hoosier. I am a middle school teacher and a former stay at home mom. I consider myself somewhat crafty and I have been making melt and pour soap for a few years, but today I just completed my first cold process loaf of soap! I love the idea of knowing exactly what is in my soap.

xwelcome.jpg

Hi Patrice!

I love making cold process soap. I started with melt and pour too and have been making cold process for over a year now. I love it!

Welcome, Patrice, from neighboring Illinois. I am looking forward to seeing pictures of your first soap! I never even thought of photographing my first soaps, and I really wish I had, but alas, they are long gone.
Thank you for the comment because I didn't think about photographing the soap! I will be sure to post as soon as I do.

Welcome Patrice. I was a middle school librarian for years.
I was a media center assistant before I became a teacher. Books are so much better than that Kindle thing!!!!!

Welcome from Canada. I started with CP, it's addictive, never enjoyed M&P as much.
Well after making my first batch of CP soap I can say that it is certainly more work than M&P, but I like CP better already! I'm a cook and bake from scratch girl so CP soap is right down my alley.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back