Hello from Houston

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skratchie

Reaction score
Hi, I am Skratchie and I've been making soaps for about 15 or so years. I started back when my son was a little guy who had some serious eczema problems and nothing seemed to work for him. Fortunately, the handmade soaps provided much relief for him, and over the years, I've continued to make them because it's fun and because I prefer handmade soap to commercial.

In February of this year, I lost my job and I started a couple of businesses. One is a soap business, and I love every minute of it. OK, maybe not EVERY minute of it - I farm out my soap wrapping to my daughter, who works for me as a logistics coordinator. She's a logistics student in college, and she needs the experience, so it's a win-win!

Anyway, I just wanted to take a minute to say hi and to let folks know that I can't wait to be a contributing member here. :)

Welcome to the forum Skratchie! Also looking forward to your contributions with 15yrs of soapmaking under your belt. And why can't I have a logistics coordinator? Labeling and packaging is for sure my least favorite part of soap making.

Back