Hello from Greece!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hlecter

Reaction score
Hi there and congratulations for your forum!

I am 28 years old, i come from Greece and its about half a year now when i started soap making using cp... Its a wonderfull activity and i really like it!

I made so far about 13 batches of soap and i still learning things first of all with practice and of course by reading your forum which is an encyclopedia on soaping in my opinion...

Last edited:
Hello and welcome! You will find the most amazing and helpful people on this forum. I have learned far more from the good people of this forum than I can ever hope to impart. Whenever I log in, I think to myself, "I don't need math or science. All my friends majored in geek." It's a great place to learn and hang out.

ETA: by the way, that is not meant as an insult. Everyone is wonderful and kindly explains things in simple terms so I can understand it. I'm not dumb by any stretch of the imagination, but I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed when we talk about numbers and formulas. My eyes glaze over if it's more than 1+1=2.

Last edited:
Back