Hello from Florida

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ford Prefect

Reaction score
Hi-I'm a complete neophyte, looking to learn as much as I can as quickly as I can. I just finished reading Scientific Soapmaking by Dunn and am looking forward to working through his exercises and experiments to get up to speed.

Greetings. Here is the first of four in a series on how to make soap without ending up in the emergency room.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR6ttCSrLJI&list=PLAADF6209996265D2[/ame]

It comes with a simple recipe to get you started as well.

Yes, I already got confused, and thought I must have had a particularly lasting deja vu experience.

Welcome to the forum, new Arthur Dent :)
Do you happen to be a hitchhiker by any chance?

Hi there and welcome to the forum. There for a second I thought I had made a new post in my sleep or something.

The.name is yours, by right of first use! So, if one of the mods could change my screen name to Ford Prefect (assuming it is not already in use) I'd appreciate it. And, don't forget your towel!

The.name is yours, by right of first use! So, if one of the mods could change my screen name to Ford Prefect (assuming it is not already in use) I'd appreciate it. And, don't forget your towel!

Name is changed to keep each of you to your own identity.

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome.gif

Latest posts

Back