Hello from Croatia! :) Newbie in soap making...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I registered less than 5 minutes ago, so I figured I could introduce myself as well. :D

I'm a student, 21 yrs old, from Split, Croatia.

Since I was a kid I liked to sew clothes for my dolls, to make my jewellery, make stuff out of clay, mix textures of already made soaps, make 'perfumes' out of flower petals...art was my favorite subject in school.

But during the years (awful period of puberty and high school) I lost the touch with crafts and my creativity.

Recently I became interested in making things again. I found some tutorials for making soap and home-made cosmetics, but I'd like to learn much more. :D

I'm starting from the scratch, and must get all the tools needed, so I guess I'll keep watching what others do, but I hopefully I'll start soon with my own. :D

Crafts are so interesting, fulfilling, and enjoyful, I think. Give some kind of freedom. I love creativity. Playing with things. :D

Anyway, that's all from me for now!

I'm glad I found this forum!

And if you have any helpful advices and links, just throw them this way!

Tam :wink:

Welcome Back to crafting Tam. Be sure to look through the archives, it's full of great info.

Latest posts

Back