Hello from Colorado

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to making soap, but have been making all natural cleaning, skin care, and hair care products for about a year. I guess soaping is a natural progression. Looking forward to learning and might even be able to share some herbal/cleaning info if anyone is interested. :)

Cheers,
Chris

Haha, nope not close at all! I'm on the north eastern plains. Just moved here from the Denver area a few months ago.
Great to see fellow Coloradans in here though! :)

Welcome, Chris. My niece keeps trying to convince everyone else in the family to move to Colorado. I told my husband long ago, I want to live in Eagle, CO, but if he doesn't want to shovel Illinois snow at 80, he's not going to fall in love with Eagle either. Oh, well.

Welcome @Chris Veer! Fellow Coloradoan here too! (Fort Collins) :dance:

FYI, we have a small Colorado group on FB if you are interested in joining (same to you @paillo!). We try to have soaping get-togethers every once in a while, although the NE plains may be a little far to travel for something like that...

Welcome @Chris Veer! Fellow Coloradoan here too! (Fort Collins) :dance:

FYI, we have a small Colorado group on FB if you are interested in joining (same to you @paillo!). We try to have soaping get-togethers every once in a while, although the NE plains may be a little far to travel for something like that...
What is the name of your group if you don’t mind. We are located in Pueblo.

Latest posts

Back