Hello from Colorado

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome.gif

I'm in SE Denver, Lone Tree to be exact, 1/2 way between Denver and Colorado Springs -- 1.7 miles west off I-25. I don't do Facebook but would love to join a gathering if invited by one of all you all. hehehe

@Chris Veer I do all natural cleaning products and other bath and body products too. Happy to have you aboard.

I do herbs, natural cleaning products plus lotions and herbals salves etc. Mostly just for personal use and friends/family. Have never attempted to sell anything. It seems like most people on here do selling. Maybe in the near future I'll be good enough to sell. :)
We still have our house in Englewood and our kids are scattered in the south area as well so we spend a lot of time between here and there.

That's great! You must have sold a lot of soap!
Actually lotion, lip balm, Achy Breaky Balm, MSM Emu Oil Cream, etc., & soap, of course. :D Averaged about $350 each year. Just wait... by this time next year, you'll have plenty of surplus soap to sell and a garage sale is easier than schlepping goodies to a Farmer's Market.

View attachment 43158
I don't do Facebook but would love to join a gathering if invited by one of all you all. hehehe

@Zany_in_CO, I'm happy to shoot you my phone#/email to keep you updated on any gatherings. There is going to be one in Elizabeth on the 18th but I won't be able to make it, unfortunately. I'm sure they'd love to meet you if you'd still like to go!

Back