Hello from Colorado!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tourmaline

Reaction score
I joined to look for advice on making my own lotion bars for Christmas gifts! Starting early since I have a friend with a November birthday and she would probably like a couple lotion bars. I found a recipe on Mountain Rose Herbs' blog that looks good, but blending essential oils for fragrance is harder than it looks. It has to be all natural, unfortunately, since I'll be giving these to a friend who gets asthma attacks from many synthetic fragrances. (I would be all over Wellington Fragrance for synthetic sandalwood, frankincense, myrrh, etc. otherwise! Love those scents but my wallet disagrees.) If the bars turn out well I might branch out into other bath & body products. Bath bombs, body wash, whipped body butter, hair and body oil... No soap, much as I love artisan cold-processed soap, since I have frequent seizures and a large pot of caustic liquid would be dangerous for me.

Welcome to the forum.:) You might try using M&P bases to make your own designed and fragranced soap.

Latest posts

Back