Hello from Colorado!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WallyN

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I’m excited to be here. I’m a newbie and have already learned a lot from y’all! Looking forward to learning more.
Cheers,

Jcandleattic,
I’m in Westminster, just outside of Denver.
Thank you all for the warm welcome.

Welcome Wally :). Now we know where you are - where's Wally ? :D Colorado.

Hi Wally! You are close to JCandleattic but I'm an hour due southeast in Lone Tree. There are quite a few SMF members from CO but spread out all over. I'm still waiting for someone to move into my neighborhood so we can have coffee and talk soap!
Welcome.gif

I’m glad to see I have some Coloradans close to me! I am attending the Mile Hi Soap Company (Denver) soap making training class this coming Saturday. Will let y’all know how that turns out, or if I get kicked out!

...or if I get kicked out!
LOL That's not going to happen! Very nice people over there. If Laurie Teason (Sweet Cheeks) is your instructor, it doesn't get any better than that. Tell her "Zany says hello".

Laurie is one of the very few people I know who actually makes a living through her knowledge of soapmaking. Smart lady. A good example to us all, she started small, doing local farmers markets and craft shows for four years; built a solid client base; then, stayed home and sold wholesale to clients all over the States; and, of course, always finding venues to teach soap making.

I’m glad to see I have some Coloradans close to me! I am attending the Mile Hi Soap Company (Denver) soap making training class this coming Saturday. Will let y’all know how that turns out, or if I get kicked out!
Laurie is a sweetheart. You won't get kicked out.

Tell her J from the FB group Colorado Soap Club says hello!

Hi @WallyN! I'm 15 hours away from the Denver area but have 2 kiddoes who live in Littleton, so I'm routinely in Denver! We have lots of big family events going on right now so all my babies are home for the week which is a joy for me.

Welcome to the forum!:)

Welcome to the forum. You will have a wonderful time and learn a lot at Mile High especially if your teacher is Laurie Teason. If you see Laurie or Brent tell them TAS said hi.

Back