Hello from Colorado!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MetalSubstance

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm currently a newbie at soap-making, having made a total of 6 one-pound batches so far. I'm loving this hobby and I'm finding myself making more soap than I can use in a year! :)

Is anyone else from Colorado?

--Metal Substance

I'm in Colorado, Chaffee county. Where are you? I raise goats and make goat's milk soaps. Spent an hour this morning filming a herd of about 30 cow elk and calves in the pasture. No better place to live!!!

Welomce!

I'm actually in the south Denver metro area, which I'm sure is very different from the rest of the state.

BTW, does anyone know if there are any good soapmaking supply stores in Colorado? I've been getting my lye from Lowes, where it's better known as "Roebic Heavy Duty Crystal Drain Opener"

--Metal Substance

Hi and welcome! Love visiting your state in the fall and going to Eustis. There is a supplier in Denver called Colorado Organics. I think they have lye.

Welcome again. :wink:

Paul

I think we have been semi-acquainted already but just wanted to shoot you another formal "Welcome!!!!"

looks like your well on your way already!

Back