Hello from Clayton , North Carolina!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, my name is cody. I began making soap in early January 2016 and have branched out from there. Making other bath and body products as well. I am very excited to be apart of the SMF to learn more about soap making from those who have perfected the trade. Seeing everyones posts and individual creativity is so enthralling :D I live in a small town that is still growing so I am trying to get my products into small boutiques and other small shops to get a better idea of the best clientele. I also just began a new youtube page which i will link below, i am always looking of other fellow soapers to subscribe to so if you have a youtube please don't hesitate to send me your link so i can sub to you! i can't wait to get more in-depth with everyone here on SMF, and i hope everyone has had a wonderful day!
My Youtube:
((Links removed))

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome, Cody! I just checked out your Melt & pour video and I really like the flame effect you are able to get in your swirls. I was never able to something as cool looking as that back when I used to make M&P soap. Good job!

IrishLass :)

Welcome, Cody! I just checked out your Melt & pour video and I really like the flame effect you are able to get in your swirls. I was never able to something as cool looking as that back when I used to make M&P soap. Good job!

IrishLass :)
thank you so much :D I surprised myself with how it turned out !
Welcome to the forum.:)
Thank you LSG :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back