Hello from Central Texas!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KoalaMama

Reaction score
Hi all! I am *finally* a member here after seven failed attempts at getting the verification code correct! :lol:

My name is Megan and I am a SAHM to two lovely little girls (almost three and three months) and wife of nearly ten years to my college sweetheart. We live south of Austin.

I have been wanting to start soapmaking for nearly four years, but you know how things get once the babies arrive. :) This year, I am going to invest my Christmas money in soapmaking supplies and equipment and really get serious about this! I plan on starting with the cold-process method. I have SO much to learn and am so happy to have stumbled across this amazing resource!!

Hello,
I am in Corsicana, 1 hour S of dallas on 45. Where are you?

Welcome Megan to The SMF! Sorry it took you so many tries at the verification code to get into the system. Glad you finally made it! :D
Another Texan! Cool! 8) We'll look forward to your posting lots! Let us know if we can help....

Paul.... :) :wink:

Welcome Megan!
It's so nice to see a fellow CDing and babywearing mama here! :wink: (For the others, Megan and I 'know' each other from other crunchy boards :lol: )

Kudos to you, Meg for starting with CP soap! Wow, I'm too much of a chicken (yet) for it and stick to M&P so far! :oops:

Let us know how it goes!

Most people are never tourist in their own town. Funny how that works out!

Welcome, KoalaMama, you sound like my kind of person. I am sorta crunchy too, only I don't get to let it all out where I live in Norway or I might be locked up. I hope, hope, HOPE, that I get to homeschool our son once we get to the US (it is illegal here). There are possible complications beyond our control but if all goes well I will be able to fulfill this dream and help my son fulfill his potential even with ADHD.

And oh yeah, my mom used to sing "Eve of Destruction" to me for a lullabye.... :shock: :lol:

Ok I am a female and I had no clue about the whole crunchy thing! allrightythen! Learn somethin new everyday!

Welcome "O'Crunchy One" ahahahahahaha

And I just thought it was us guys! LOL See, even our Miss Dragon was confused! Well, I guess I know now! It takes a lady from Norway to help this "Ozark's Hillbilly" to figure out that one! :lol:

Paul....:) :wink:

Back