Hello from Cape Cod

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goldy

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here. I've been making soap for a couple years. Still have a lot to learn. I really enjoy it though and my children love seeing how it all turns out. We're expecting #5 in April! My biggest obstacle right now is trying to decide on a name for my creations. (I'm not very creative in that department!) Also, trying to simplify my packaging method. I won't get into it all right now. But that's a little about me. Hello to any fellow Cape Codders.
Goldy

Welcome, Goldy!

I grew up in New Bedford, which we used to call the 'gateway to Cape Cod'. My dad (since passed away) worked as a fireman at Otis Air Force Base on the Cape, and my Aunt and Uncle (also since passed away) owned property on the Cape. I've been living on the other side of the country for several years now, but I remember fondly our many jaunts to the Cape while growing up. We still visit from time to time as I still have family in Mass.

IrishLass :)

Thank you! If you ever come back to Cape Cod, stop in the Common Ground Cafe in Hyannis. I might be there!

Latest posts

Back