Hello from Canada

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SouthpawSoaper

Reaction score
Hi from Ontario, Canada. I am returning to making my own soap after 20 years. I'm looking forward to meeting new friends, and learning new things. Have yet to make my first batch (plan on doing it this week), going to make a basic castile soap just to get back into the swing of things. :)

Hi Southpaw! I just joined the forum, so here's my newbie welcome to you from Houston! And wow, a 20 year break?? Why so long? I am glad you came back to it. Making soap is so relaxing for me...I get excited when I'm trying out a new recipe or new additives that my family is about tired of my outbursts lol. So here I am! Hoping to share my stories with all of you now.

Hey there, and welcome! Always happy to see fellow Canadians! (I enjoy reading comments from all parts of the world....not just Canada. So many great people to learn from! ) Anyone else noticing a sudden shift to autumn weather? Much better for soaping, I think. Sorry, that was kind of a random segway! LOL!

Back