Hello from California

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetlyunique

Reaction score
Just joined the forum and want to introduce myself:) My name is Dee Dee I live in they say Sunny California:) I have been making soap for around 6 1/2 years and been selling in public for around 4 years I make soap, lotion, lotion bars, bath bombs, lip balm, scrubs, body butters I can just go on and on I love this business:) I did child care full time for 17 years and just retired from it in September.. I have over 65 fragrances I have some amazing M & P soap designes and I am taking the plundge into CP very soon hopefully before spring:) I am excited and nervouse at the same time but am really looking forward to being able to take care of all of my customers needs.. I have been married to my wonderful loving best friend and husband for 26 years on the 23 of this month:) This January on our 25th we renewed our vows and had a huge wedding it was amazing I will share some pictures some time:) We have 2 daughters 26 and 21 and one grandson and another grandbaby on the way:) well enought about me!
boy oh boy am I windy sorry.

WOW! :D 8)

Hi DEE DEE! We are great talkers and listeners! We love, love , love talking soap and B&B! Welcome to the friendly soap forum.

Paul :D

I live in Ventura County in a town called Oxnard it is about 45 min south of Santa Barbara:) Where are you now?

Thanks for the comments every one!

Hello,
Welcome aboard! :)
I'm located in Cali to,I call it "Toonvile"... Someday we might have our traffic signals turned on.. They really look silly taped up like that :)
There are plenty of soapers here to keep you company,great people that really know there stuff :)
I'm the odd one out,for now.The wax section gets lonely.. lol..
I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here.

Munky :)

I was dragged to Texas when I was 12, Dallas.

I was born in Torrance & spent time in Redondo/Hermosa Beach area.

I prefer living here now, but it sure took me a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time to adjust!

Back