Hello from British Columbia!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katherine Palmer

Reaction score
Hello! I'm Katherine Palmer (Kat) and I am a herb farmer/ small businss owner from beautiful British Columbia, Canada. I am starting a line of all natural skin care products for sensitive skin (like mine!) and I currently sell salves, balms and lotions made with herbs from my farm. Last July I made my first batch of CP soap and I am hooked! I want to learn as much as I can about soap making to hopefully be able to add soap to my line.
I am so excited to be part of this forum (my first one!) and in the past few days I've already learned so much from all of you!!

8637540_1.jpg

Like the box says,
Welcome!

Welcome, Katherine! At first I thought you were one of my grand children's other grandmother! Same name. But you are in another country, so unless you moved recently, I suppose not! Anyway, it's good to have you here at SMF.

Welcome, Katherine! At first I thought you were one of my grand children's other grandmother! Same name. But you are in another country, so unless you moved recently, I suppose not! Anyway, it's good to have you here at SMF.
Haha! I'm 40 with no children so no chance of grandchildren in my future! It's nice to meet you and I am really enjoying this forum, so much knowledge and experience in one place!

Latest posts

Back