Hello From Arkansas

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha i did that too at first but they became cumbersome to navigate...my advice, make a briefcase on your computer (windows) or a folder with subfolders to organize all of your research by category ie: sourcing, herbs, aromatherapy/EO's, natural colorants, oils&properties, misc info, helpful posts etc... those were all folder names, you get the idea, this way when you want to find something you have it right at your fingertips and its all organized (trust me if your going to do this its better to start easier than later...i didnt until i accumulated well over 50 links...so it was a little crazy organizing them but it all worked out...)... i also took notes in word documents from posts and cutnpasted helpful info.

this is just the way that worked for ME....just because i like to be organized but im sure youll develop your own little way as well!

hope that helps!!

Thx for being so helpful I never thought to make different folders for different things--items. I will have to do that. We play an online game (yes getting a bit off subject here) called Ever Quest and we have gone and made different notebooks for the different classes and put things related to that class in them to make things easier. It has really worked out well for the game so I am thinking about doing that for this as well. I am dabbling in so me jewlery making as well and have started a notebook for information..ie internet sites to buy items at decent prices, and patterns--well you get the idea. This hobby is no different so I feel it will work out for it as well. Again many Thx for all the info and helpful advice and tips!!

no worries at all! Im just glad I could help!!

ive heard of everquest though ive never played it myself! im hooked on the 360, my cpu would explode if i tried to play a game on it :oops: lol

glad that helped!! you could call it "The chronicles of Kricket" lol or "the Kircket archives"

lol

Back