Hello From Arizona

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EleanorSplicer

Reaction score
Hi all! I am very new to soap making. I tried some melt and pour soap several years ago for presents, but they didn't turn out and I haven't until recently decided to give soap making a try. I've also attempted to make bath bombs, but those didn't work out either. I do have a great book on those and will try my hand at making those as well.

I am from central Arizona near Phoenix and looking forward to learning how to make soap. I have a 5 year old son, I work at a zoo as an interpreter, and in my spare time I cross stitch and read.

Hi : ) I'm in the Phoenix area, too. I've been making goat milk soap, lip balms and body butters/lotion bars for a little over a year.

The soap supply store in Chandler has soap making classes- I can look for a link to their facebook page if you'd like it.

Hi! I just got back from Phoenix a couple of days ago, lovely weather you're having. Now I'm back in the snow. Bah.

Haha. It dropped down to 59 degrees today - I pulled out a winter coat and fuzzy boots. I guess it's all relative...

I just let my dog out and glanced at the thermometer on my way in. It's a balmy 4 outside right now. It's going to be a long winter...

Hi : ) I'm in the Phoenix area, too. I've been making goat milk soap, lip balms and body butters/lotion bars for a little over a year.

The soap supply store in Chandler has soap making classes- I can look for a link to their facebook page if you'd like it.

That would be great thank you.

Hi! I just got back from Phoenix a couple of days ago, lovely weather you're having. Now I'm back in the snow. Bah.

Haha yeah it's getting a little chilly in some areas, but no snow in Phoenix. Our winters are pretty mild. Stay warm

Hi Eleanor - another Az. Gal, here! Welcome to your new addiction!

Joy is right,the supply store in chandler is awesome...and they have GREAT prices on most things.

http://arizonasoapsupply.com

I opened an old jar of lye this past weekend, and used it. Oops, soap soup! I was going to order from my regular guy, but was hoping to get some locally and found Arizona Soap Supply in Chandler. I spoke with Norm yesterday. He was wonderful to talk with, and said they have all sorts of soapy things. I am making a visit this weekend to get my lye and check out the store. So VERY excited!! I'll let you know.

Latest posts

Back