Hello from an anarchist jurisdiction (aka Portland, Oregon)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

impish

Reaction score
Long time lurker, first time poster from Portland, Oregon. Been making soap for about 8 years, mostly for friends, family and as thank you gifts for the volunteers who help run the cooperative preschool where I teach. While often encouraged to sell, I have yet to take the leap excepting a few school craft fairs. Now that I'm a fairly experienced soaper, might be able to contribute, or might be too shy. Time will tell.

Last edited:
Welcome! I love visiting family in Portland! And especially love the Viking Soul Food food truck (although, ahem, my lefse is better). Got any photos of your soap to post?

Welcome! I love visiting family in Portland! And especially love the Viking Soul Food food truck (although, ahem, my lefse is better). Got any photos of your soap to post?
I live in a little neighborhood called St Johns, far from that cart pod, though I just checked out there menu and it looks worth a trip this weekend, will try the lefse.
Not sure how to post pictures, mine are all too big.

I live in a little neighborhood called St Johns, far from that cart pod, though I just checked out there menu and it looks worth a trip this weekend, will try the lefse.
Not sure how to post pictures, mine are all too big.
You may have to reduce the size of your images. But I think if you start an album in the media section, the software reduces it for you. If not, you should get a message to manually reduce it.

Here is a thread addressing adding images. The thread is an older one, prior to the most recent upgrade to the SMF forum, but I think for the most part, the instructions still apply.

If that doesn't help, you can post a question in the SMF Announcements, Comments, Help & Rules forum to get more current instructions.

Welcome.gif

PS: Oregonian anarchists need love too!
Love:Girl.gif

You may have to reduce the size of your images. But I think if you start an album in the media section, the software reduces it for you. If not, you should get a message to manually reduce it.

Here is a thread addressing adding images. The thread is an older one, prior to the most recent upgrade to the SMF forum, but I think for the most part, the instructions still apply.

If that doesn't help, you can post a question in the SMF Announcements, Comments, Help & Rules forum to get more current instructions.
Thank you

Latest posts

Back