Hello from AL!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soapmage

Reaction score
I am new here (just joined) and my name is Beth. I live in lower AL near Gulf Shores. I'm 43, happily married, and have a handsome, lovable 7 year old son on the spectrum. I've been making soap for almost 3 years now. I started off doing MP then made my first CP in early 2014. CP is now my preferred method, with some HP here and there. I still do MP for embeds and some novelty soaps. I have a store on Storenvy but will be closing that down soon because my husband is building me my own site (Hallelujah!). I absolutely love what I do, and in my downtime (which is too often in my taste due to health issues), I love to loom knit, am a serious gamer, and shoot my bow.

I hope to make friends here since I recently left Facebook (I got tired of their algorithms and severe limited post reach). So now I'm mostly on G+, Instagram, and Pinterest. So anyways, hello to all and I'm so happy to be here!:grin:

Hello! Are you the same soapmage that puts videos up on YouTube? The most recent I saw was a white bar with a few red rose petals along the top?

Welcome aboard!

Cool! My inlaws live in B'ham!

Hello! Are you the same soapmage that puts videos up on YouTube? The most recent I saw was a white bar with a few red rose petals along the top?

Welcome aboard!

Yes I am! Thanks for the warm welcome!

Hi! Welcome to the forums

XD I love your forum handle, what games are you into?

Thanks. I play mostly fantasy RPG's, but especially those from The Elder Scrolls series. I play some FPS like Far Cry 4 and Battlefield, and I'm obsessed with Minecraft. :)

Thanks. I play mostly fantasy RPG's, but especially those from The Elder Scrolls series. I play some FPS like Far Cry 4 and Battlefield, and I'm obsessed with Minecraft. :)

Neat! The only ones out of those I've played is Mine craft ( I got it back when it was in alpha testing :D. You don't know pain till you have the entire physics of a game revamped and ruin your waterworks several times in a month) I'm more of a pen and paper gamer ;)

Neat! The only ones out of those I've played is Mine craft ( I got it back when it was in alpha testing :D. You don't know pain till you have the entire physics of a game revamped and ruin your waterworks several times in a month) I'm more of a pen and paper gamer ;)

Oh I still do tabletop occasionally. I'm 43 and started playing D&D and Cthulu back in the 80's lol... I feel old!

Welcome Soapmage! Glad to see another archer in the bunch. Very stress relieving (along with soap-making!) :wave:

Yes it is! I prefer my recurve and shoot mostly instinct, but occasionally will get out my compound. :)

Oh I still do tabletop occasionally. I'm 43 and started playing D&D and Cthulu back in the 80's lol... I feel old!

haha, you've got ten years on me (but I'll never grow up I swear), my favorites are shadowrun and a few of the lesser known games in the OWoD arsenal, although there's a special place in my heart for D&D

haha, you've got ten years on me (but I'll never grow up I swear), my favorites are shadowrun and a few of the lesser known games in the OWoD arsenal, although there's a special place in my heart for D&D

Yep, I played Shadowrun back in the day as well as Champions. Loved them both, but Cthulu has my heart lol.

Back