Hello from AL!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love seeing all my fellow gamers here! Yet another common thread that holds us good people together. :D

If any of you play on the PS4, I pre-ordered ESO and would love to have some fellow travelers along for my adventures! I'll be my usual favorite race, the Khajiit of course. :) My PS4 ID is khajiit72.

Welcome soapmage! I'm on the east side of Bham and have a soapy friend that lives in your neck of the woods (Robertsdale). I feel like this is secret code for the locals but . . . Sweet Home Farm . . . have you been there?

Welcome soapmage! I'm on the east side of Bham and have a soapy friend that lives in your neck of the woods (Robertsdale). I feel like this is secret code for the locals but . . . Sweet Home Farm . . . have you been there?

Sorry, I just saw your post. No I've never been there, where is it? And is your friend from Robertsdale here? I don't know of any soapmakers near me to hang out with. :)

Sweet Home Farm is in Elberta so kinda off the beaten path but definitely worth visiting. They make delicious cheese using milk from their own herd of Guernsey cows. Every time we visit our friends in Robertsdale we make a trip to the cheese farm and come home with at least 10lbs! I don't think my soapy friend is on the forum although I've tried to convince her to join.

Latest posts

Back