Hello from a Newbie in MO

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarCreates

Reaction score
Hi, everyone. I think I love ya'all already. I've been surfing here for a few days now, and loving every minute of it. The one thing (there are many) that really stood out here was that each of you are so very helpful. And yes, it feels like one big family already. 8)

I'm a newbie with so many questions, so as soon as I can narrow it down to one question I'll post it, lol.

Thanks!

Hi my fellow Missourian! How are you! We are in the tornado damaged Springfield area, a west suburb; Brookline. If you don't mind where do you call home? "Show me!" OK! :lol: So happy to have another here from my home state! Welcome and enjoy your stay! If I can help. please let me know! I make RTCP goat milk soaps. :D

Paul

Thank you for the nice welcome. I can't wait to get to know you all better. :)

A happy new week to you!

MyMunchkins812 said:
Hiya, neighbor! I'm north of Springfield in Bolivar. New as well, so hope to be seeing more of you all!

No way! 8) I grew up in Bolivar, graduated from there, had a fence business for years there! My mom still lives on the south side of Bolivar! Cool. We need to talk soap and meet up some time! Small world. We live between Springfield and Republic. Awesome. I may know you! :D

Paul

Hiya, neighbor!

Yep, we're only a few hours apart. :) One of my friends from high school days lives in Republic, and I have a sister out in Springfield. It really is a small world, isn't it? Look forward to knowing you better!

P.S. Paul ~ I sent you a PM awhile back, but I think maybe you didn't get it. :(

Welcome, DarC! :lol: You'll never get away from here! Brah-ha-ha-ha! :twisted:

Thanks so much for the warm welcome, Lane and Birdie!

What a wonderful addiction to have, LOL! :lol:

Welcome! I am new here too! It has just been a couple days...already learning so much from reading all the great posts!
J

Thanks, breathenatural and Mandy! I appreciate your welcome. :D

Breathenatural, I've been thinking the same thing... there's such a wealth of info here. Its just icing on the cake that everyone I meet here is so very, very nice and helpful!

Latest posts

Back