Hello (finally)!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi there -

As many others have commented, I've been lurking here too for a while but haven't made it official :)

I hail from Wellington, New Zealand and have been soaping for about 18 months in response to my daughter's request for a palm-free alternative. Palm-free products are pretty big down here. I was already making some products with oils - bath bombs, lotion bars and the like - so I figured I could give it a whirl. Started with M & P and then caught the soapbug and wanted to make the batter from scratch so now I'm into cold process. I love it - it's my happy place :)

This forum is awesome. I wanted to acknowledge the amount of help that you all have given me (without knowing it :)) - a very warm thank you to those who generously share their experiences and expertise.

I also love glass art - my avatar is a rendition in glass of my favourite bird - the fantail (or piwakawaka, a New Zealand native) by Lukeke design.
https://www.lukekedesign.com/collections/birds

Best - keep safe and well -
Jenny

Latest posts

Back