Hello fellow soapmakers

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

All Natural

Reaction score
I'm a long time reader and lurker on soapmaking forum and realise I have never posted! I have been making soaps for 5 or 6 years as a hobbyist in the UK and considering selling now but still have some way to go as I find it difficult to make decisions and am a perfectionist! My husband and I are beekeepers so my line is naturally honey and beeswax soap.
Thank you for all who have shared their knowledge and passed on information from their tests and trials. I hope someday I may be able to help others, as they have helped me!

I'm a long time reader and lurker on soapmaking forum and realise I have never posted! I have been making soaps for 5 or 6 years as a hobbyist in the UK and considering selling now but still have some way to go as I find it difficult to make decisions and am a perfectionist! My husband and I are beekeepers so my line is naturally honey and beeswax soap.
Thank you for all who have shared their knowledge and passed on information from their tests and trials. I hope someday I may be able to help others, as they have helped me!
Your soaps sound lovely! 🤩

Thanks Ezzie, my aim was to keep them simple but it's hard not to get distracted by playing with (simple) patterns or scents. So, for now, I just have fun with it 🙂

Welcome.gif

Latest posts

Back