Hello, everyone!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi there!

I'm Shirin and I'm a Singaporean based in Pakistan. I'm here on behalf of me and my 11-year-old son :) We both got into soap making when he had to take part in the local homeschooling community's Science Fest. He wanted to do something new ... after much brainstorming, he got very excited about soap making! He was not content to make melt & pours – he wanted to be an authentic soap maker :) We found a kind family who sells soap to teach him about cold process soaps and after much research, he made a coconut lavender soap! We are both consumed by soap making (what a slippery slope!) and are spending a lot of time on research and experimenting with simple recipes. [I am still trying to figure out soapcalc!]

I am really looking forward to learning from all of you :)

@Chaiat5 Welcome! There is help and knowledge here! Am not a soapcalc expert but there are many on this forum. Lavender coconut soap. Lovely!

Thanks ever so much :) We are really loving CO soaps!

Hi and welcome Shirin and Son :) - there's a good brand name if you start selling "Shirin and Son Soapmakers"
heehee... that's a thought! :)

Back