Hello everyone!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LauraNM

Reaction score
My name is Laura, I'm 32, have 2 girls (7 & 3) and I'm a fulltime mom & wife. I have been making soap for almost 2 years now and even sold a few bars, but I don't consider myself a soapmaker YET. I have so much to learn and I do love learning! I started making soap after buying a few bars at a crafting fair for my mom. They looked so beautiful and smelled amazing! Sadly I didn't get any for myself so I didn't get to try them and I never remembered the name of the soaper . Before that, I had never even heard about handmade soap, but I quickly became obsessed and started reading and watching tutorials.
I never really thought of making soap for a profit until recently, so it didn't matter to me if some soaps turned out funky looking as long as they worked well. But now I want to up my game and start a business. I have a lot more time on my hands now that my baby girl is not a baby anymore and I feel like I might be good at it.
I hope I can find help and support here as I'm very prone to self-doubt and usually ask a thousand questions to clarify cuz I'm terrified of misunderstanding people.

I'm super excited to be here!! ^_^

p.s.
I'm also absolutely new to forums so I apologize in advance for any dumb mistakes I might make.

animated-welcome-image-0291.gif Laura

Back