Hello Everyone!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ericandcar

Reaction score
A lot of good information here. My wife and I are looking at getting into soap making along with our other crafts to sell. So I am just here doing my research and getting to know the trade.

Can't believe I haven't found this forum yet! I've been actively researching soap making for a solid month now watching videos and reading material to see if it is even worth to start doing the business research aspect of it. So far we are just keeping it at a hobby if we decide not to pursue it in retail. My wife purchased some Honey & Oats and fell in love with it.

I love making things...so it was a door worth researching further into.

Keep up the good work on this forum!

Welcome!

What you may find is that you will run into a lot of answers for your questions before you need to post. My favorite search method is to search Google for "site:soapmakingforum.com ____" (with the second part being my keyword or query). I typically find at least five threads addressing every issue, ingredient, etc. I've ever wanted info about! Too many wise and prolific crafters on this forum.

Welcome!

What you may find is that you will run into a lot of answers for your questions before you need to post. My favorite search method is to search Google for "site:soapmakingforum.com ____" (with the second part being my keyword or query). I typically find at least five threads addressing every issue, ingredient, etc. I've ever wanted info about! Too many wise and prolific crafters on this forum.

Thankfully this is a vBulletin setup and I know this type of forum like the back of my hand. I love love the search inquiry in today's time compared to when I got into the internet in the late 90s. lol

Also noticed a candle making forum.... :) I love making candles.

-Eric

Ok, ok! Didn't mean to be Captain Obvious! ;)

You'd be shocked how many people do not know how to use search features. They expect to post their question and in a split second get the answer immediately with no effort on their part.

At one point I did not know how to fully search. I was baptized by fire. :silent: Who knows someone may find this thread and see your post on how to search.

I think using search is great but sometimes new posts are cool too to keep the forums active. A million threads with the same question could get annoying though I'm sure!

And welcome!!! It's a great place to be!

Back