Hello everyone I am new

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soapbar

Reaction score
I would love to participate with you in this forum to get benefit from your experience in soap making. I made my first experience CP and it was not bad. I hope if there are free online courses mention it here please. If there is a snapchat account for soap making , please tell me. Finally excuse me for my poor English but I can understand every single word you write for me but in speaking and writing I'm not that good. I am from Saudi Arabia.

1603636307835.png

Welcome. I don't know of any specific free courses, but if you search on you tube, there is a ton of information. Search for Soaping 101 or Soap Queen. They both cover the basics. I'm sure there are lots of Snapchat accounts. Search cold process soaps, soap making, soap maker, handmade soap, natural soaps, etc...things along those lines. Happy Soaping🙂

I would love to participate with you in this forum to get benefit from your experience in soap making. I made my first experience CP and it was not bad. I hope if there are free online courses mention it here please. If there is a snapchat account for soap making , please tell me. Finally excuse me for my poor English but I can understand every single word you write for me but in speaking and writing I'm not that good. I am from Saudi Arabia.

View attachment 50884
Between YouTube Videos & This Forum' You'll Learn So Much About Soaping. I'm new to SMF But Learned How To Make Soap From YouTube Videos' & Books, I'd Wished I've Known About This Forum When I First Started Making Soap 2 Years Ago The Info & Knowledge From Our Members Is Astonishing! & Im Still Learning. Happy Soaping 💫🧼

Back