Hello, another from Ontario here

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerry

Reaction score
I've been lurking for a long time and I've learned a lot here. Finally decided to join up. I'm mostly into cp soap now but looking to expand my horizons.

Question: Has anyone found a use for those NDA 1000 ml metal bottles that their EO comes in? I empty them into the amber 500 ml bottles as soon as my packages arrive, but those bottles look so cool I can't throw them out.

bottle.jpg

Thank you Susie!

I guess I should say something about myself... as a proper intro ;)

I work in IT industry, but love all things creative and perhaps a bit dangerous. In fact, it was the movie Fight Club that sparked my soap making curiosity! Haha

My hobbies include mountain/trail biking, guitar, IPSC (better not to ask what that is) and of course soap making. I love the feeling of being more self-sufficient and knowing where the things I use and eat really come from. So I'm also into gardening, cured sausage and salami making, and preserving all nature of things.

Hi Gerry,

Welcome to the forum!

NDA aluminum bottles - Vases - you could cord or wire wrap, add decorative beads, feathers and so on. If you can cut metal, cut for a lower profile vase, spoon holder, pen holder, etc.

Thanks for the ideas. Maybe I'll get into the re-purposed NDA aluminum bottle business! Haha

Gerry - Maybe you could. People re-purpose bottles, etc. They might work as candle holders, too.

I like the bath salts idea! I'll have to try it.

Back