Hello All!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R.K.Ssshh

Reaction score
I've caught the soap addiction. I have been doing soaps for almost a year now. I am so excited to have a place to talk to anybody about it! thank you! i really want to start selling it or something but don't think i'm even close to good enough for it. I truly have a love for liquid soaps because of how much time it takes to make. Thank you again, i hope this is a good start to something helpful and fun!

Welcome to the forum. There is a crowded market for selling in my area. Anymore, I only sell to friends and give soap to my family. I can still have my hobby and enjoy it without the hassle of trying to compete in an already crowded market.

Hi and Welcome to the forum , our little soaping corner of the web , Happy to have you here with us .

Welcome to the forum. There is a crowded market for selling in my area. Anymore, I only sell to friends and give soap to my family. I can still have my hobby and enjoy it without the hassle of trying to compete in an already crowded market.

Yeah, that is one of the reasons I've been afraid to even try to sell anything. Everyone I have given my soaps to have said i should but, looking at evryone's very beautiful pics and soap is very very humbling.

I have the same experience, R.K. plus I have been in business in the past and really prefer to enjoy my retirement with a hobby instead of a business and all the hassles and headaches that go along with running a business. I am happy that I can afford this hobby, though as it can certainly be an expensive one!

Welcome.gif

I've caught the soap addiction.
You have my deepest sympathy, R.K. LOL We're all addicts here and enablers too.
i really want to start selling it or something but don't think i'm even close to good enough for it. I truly have a love for liquid soaps because of how much time it takes to make.
I think you're smart to focus on one really great product -- Liquid Soap. I recently read that people, i.e., 60% of millennials, are moving away from bar soap cuz they think it's "gross". Then there was this comment on a soapmaker's YouTube video: "Who uses soap any more? Doesn't everyone use shower gel?" If you Google "all natural liquid soap" you'll find a few people like yourself who only make/sell all kinds of liquid soap: laundry soap, dish soap, shower gel, shampoo, foaming soap, small purse size pumps, etc. You could do very well in that area. I wish you the best of luck.

Oh, and if you don't mind my asking, where did you learn to make LS?

Latest posts

Back